MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST 🏖 [English]

by - Sonntag, Juli 14, 2019

Hello everyone!

In this post I want to share my summer bucket list for 2019. I decided to write in English as I want to inspire also Non-German-Readers. Summer is my favorite season as the weather is very nice and everything is bright and colorful. Furthermore, I feel like in summer we are more free or more likely to explore and try new things than in spring, autumn or winter. Which season do you like the most and why? Let's start with my bucket list!


  • getting tanned (don't forget the sunscreen!)
  • going to London (we booked this trip in winter!) 🇬🇧
  • meeting my best friends (they don't live in the same town) 👯‍♀️
  • going for walks with our dog 🐶
  • exploring the neighborhood with my bike 🚲
  • spending a day alone at the lake (I've never been there so this will be fun hopefully) 
  • visiting a city with my cousin 🏙
  • decluttering at least 50 items (I'm really into minimalism)
  • reading al lot of books (are you interested in a reading list?) 📚
I took this picture in Italy 
  • going for a run once a week (I live in the countryside so there are really nice places to go for a run) 🏃🏼‍♀️
  • visiting my sister (she still lives with my parents)
  • playing the piano (I really want to lear an new classical piece so I have to teach myself how to play it) 🎹
  • playing badminton with my cousin (last year we were so obsessed!)
  • spending more time with my grandma 🧓🏼
  • visiting my aunt and her family 
  • publishing a short story on Wattpad

I really hope you liked this post. What have you planned for this summer? 

Lots of love
Elisa

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare

Hi Du ❤
Ich freu mich über Deinen Kommentar.
Spam, Beleidigungen & (Eigen-)Werbung- darunter fallen Blogvorstellungen, Gewinnspiele und Anfragen zum Gegenseiten Folgen- werden aber gelöscht.
Also versuch es gar nicht erst ;)

Deinen Bloglink kannst Du aber natürlich dalassen- ich schaue gerne vorbei!

//]]>